Michael Gudinski’s Mushroom Group was built on rock – and vinyl.
And now, appropriately, they are reissuing some iconic rock records on vinyl. Many of the albums – including Baby Animals’ self-titled debut and The Angels’ Dark Room – have been unavailable on vinyl for years.
“These releases reflect the bloodlines of the Mushroom Group,” Michael Gudinski says. “From Barnesy’s For The Working Class Man and Soul Deep through to the Hunnas’ breakthrough album, Human Frailty these are all timeless albums given the deluxe vinyl treatment.”
The vinyl revival starts with these nine classic albums:
- JIMMY BARNES – The Soul Series: Soul Deep, Soul Deeper, The Rhythm And The Blues and Soul Searchin’
- JIMMY BARNES – For The Working Class Man (orange vinyl)
- JIMMY BARNES – Two Fires (purple vinyl)
- THE ANGELS – Dark Room
- BABY ANIMALS – Baby Animals
- HUNTERS & COLLECTORS – Human Frailty
So there you have it: nine iconic Aussie albums – including six number one albums – lovingly reissued on vinyl.
“And there’s more to come,” Michael Gudinski promises