From Saturday 7 January 2017
This is really cool, give it a go!
Adelaide is your playground as this app based scavenger hunt challenges you with hundreds of unique missions, puzzles and tasks to earn points and take the lead in the game. Missions range from completing physical activities like handstands or interpretative dance to answering a question or puzzle. Download the free app now and remember, creativity is rewarded!
Play and win!
Launching January 7, the ‘Adelaide Fringe 2017’ game will have Fringe GooseChasers exploring venues and iconic South Australian landmarks, seeing shows, having fun with artists and performers and completing hundreds of missions.
The major prize is return flights for two to Edinburgh Festival Fringe thanks to Adelaide Fringe Major Partner, Qatar Airways! There will also be plenty of opportunities to pick up other prizes along the way.
How to play?
- Download the free GooseChase app through the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Take 2 seconds to create an account using an email address or Facebook login.
- Search and join game ‘Adelaide Fringe 2017’.
- Start your first mission!
- Don’t forget to check back for new missions and keep updated on the live newsfeed to see everyone’s submissions.
Head to the Adelaide Fringe website for more information.